|Pasta alla Puttanesca|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: ITA121
Pasta alla Puttanesca
- 2 tblsp. Garlic; finely minced
- 2 tblsp. Olive oil; extra virgin
- 2 each Anchovies
- 1 tblsp. Capers
- 6 each Black olives; sliced
- 4 each Mushrooms; sliced
- 2 each Plum tomatoes; large dice
- 1 tblsp. chopped basil
- 1 tblsp. chopped oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in the olive oil slowly until softened.
- Add herbs and saute until well mixed and blended.
- Add remaining ingredients slowly and over a low-med. Heat.
- Add the wine.
- Cook any variety of pasta you choose to al dente and then coat with a dash of additional olive oil.
- Gently fold the mixture until blended and then serve immediately.