|Chicken ala Grecque|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: ITA107
Chicken ala Grecque
- 1 8oz. Double lobe Chicken Breast, trimmed and split.
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 quartered artichoke hearts
- 10 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 Tblsp. chopped garlic
- 1 Tblsp. chopped Shallot
- 1 Tblsp. chopped thyme
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 Tblsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tblsp. Olive Oil
1. Slightly pound out chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a saute pan with olive oil, just as it reaches the smoke point, Add chicken breasts and sear until deep golden brown on both sides.
3. Add garlic, shallots artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives. Cook until vegetables start to caramelize. Deglaze the pan with white wine, reduce by half.
4. Add chicken stock and thyme, reduce by half or until liquid is sauce consistancy.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with feta cheese and fresh herbs.