|Frittata Di Spinaci Con Pancetta|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: ITA117
Frittata Di Spinaci Con Pancetta
- 3 lb spinach, cook, drain or 30oz
- 1 frozen; chpd, thaw, drain
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 6 sl bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, chpd
- 1 centiliter garlic, minced
- 6 eggs
- 1 salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan or asiago
- Squeeze out excess water from spinach and chop.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add bacon and cook until crisp, sit in onions, and garlic, cook 5 mins.
- Stir spinach, cook 5 mins.
- Beat eggs with salt, peppr, and grated cheese. Pour over spinach.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture begins to set.
- Remove pan from heat.
- With plate on top of skillet, flip.
- Slide back into skillet and cook until set, 3-4 mins.