Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: ITA116
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup grated parmasean
- 1 onion; finely chopped
- 2 cl garlic; finely chopped
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 rounds of pita bread
- Drain artichokes well and tear them apart with your fingers.
- Cut up pita bread into chip size triangles, seperate and bake on a cookie sheet until crispy (approx 5 minutes).
- Combine all other ingredients and mash.
- Bake in a uncovered casserole dish for approx 30 minutes @ 350 or until bubbly.
- Serve hot out of the oven and scoop up dip with pita bread.