|Chorizo Breakfast Tacos|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: SPA1024
Andouille Breakfast Tacos
- 1/2 single chorizo sausage; chopped
- 1/4 single inch slice white onion; chopped
- 1/4 single inch slice red bell pepper; chopped
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- milk; 1/2 egg shell full x 2
- s&p; to taste
- 1 dash tabasco or other hot sauce; to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar & jack cheeses
- 2 single flour tortillas
- Saute' chorizo with onion, red bell pepper and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Break eggs into a jar. Fill one half of an egg shell with milk twice; add to eggs.
- Add tabasco, s&p. Cover and shake to mix.
- Add butter to andouille and veggies.
- Add eggs, and scramble. Turn off heat, add cheese and stir.
- Heat tortillas (nuke for 30 seconds).
- Spoon egg mixture onto tortillas, roll up and enjoy.