Difficulty Level: Medium
Recipe Id: SPA1018
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 oz firm fish fillets (red snapper, sea; bass, etc.)
- 1 nonstick vegetable spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Pour milk into one shallow pan and bread crumbs into another.
- Gently coat fish by dipping first into milk, then into crumbs. Be sure that the fish is completely coated.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet that has been coated with nonstick spray and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 10 minutes or until fish is done.
- Warm the corn tortillas in the oven and place the fillets, cabbage and tomato slices on top.
- Serve with tartar sauce or salsa and fresh cilantro, if desired.
Yield: 8 tacos