|Grilled Key Lime Chicken|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: BARD101
Grilled Key Lime Chicken
- 3 pounds Chicken breasts; boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger; peel, grated
1.Combine all ingredients except chicken in blender or food processor. Process until combined well.
2. Pour over chicken. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Grill over hot coals, turning once, until done.
4. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.