|Charbroiled Swordfish With Citrus Salsa|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: USA1012
Charbroiled Swordfish With Citrus Salsa
- 4 / 5-ounce swordfish steaks (center cut); grilled
- 1 ruby red grapefruit; peeled & sectioned
- 2 oranges; peeled & sectioned
- 2 limes; peeled & sectioned
- 1 lemons; peeled & sectioned
- 1 cup red, green, and yellow bell peppers; cut in fine strips
- 1 medium red onion; finely diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro; chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint; chopped
- 1 ounce Tequila
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
Prepare the Citrus Salsa.
- Mix all ingredients except swordfish, corn oil, salt, and pepper
- Allow mixture to marinate for 2 hours.
Grill the Swordfish
- Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper to personal taste.
- Brush lightly with one tablespoon corn oil.
- Spoon the Citrus Salsa over the charbroiled swordfish steaks.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve with saffron rice, fresh asparagus, and baby carrots.