|Spinach Salad With Orange-Chili Glazed Shrimp|
Difficulty Level: Medium
Recipe Id: SPA1022
Spinach Salad With Orange-Chili Glazed Shrimp
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 ripe large mango or medium papaya
- 12 cup washed and torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Orange Chili Glazed Shrimp
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 oz raw large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Heat small Nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds and cook, stirring often about 4 minutes or until golden.
- Pour into small bowl. Add orange juice, vinegar, garlic, orange peel, oil, honey and red pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Peel mango or papaya. Cut away from pit ; cut into cubes or slices.
- Discard tough stems from spinach leaves.
- Place in large bowl and toss with dressing.
- Top with mango , cheese and shrimp.
- combine juice, garlic and chili powder in large Nonstick skillet. Bring to boil and boil 3 minutes until mixture just coats bottom of pan.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and juice mixture coats shrimp.