Difficulty Level: hard
Recipe Id: USA1025
- 4 Lg Eggs
- Splash of white vinegar
- 2 English Muffins
- 4 slices of Canadian Bacon
Hollandaise Sauce - See Recipe
1. Poach eggs in a sauté pan with enough water to cover them completely.
2. Add a splash of white vinegar to help hold the shape of the eggs. You want the yolks still quite runny but the whites completely cooked.
3. Toast two English muffins and heat up four slices of Canadian Bacon.
4. Place the Canadian Bacon on top of the muffin halves, the poached egg on top of that, and the hollandaise on top of the eggs.
5. Garnish the top with a sprinkling of paprika.