|Pommes De Terre En Papillote|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: FRA114
Pommes De Terre En Papillote
- 12 small potatoes; 2 1/2" in diameter, wash, dry, and cut into 1/4" thick
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Herb Butter; see recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut 6 pieces of parchment paper into 10-inch squares.
- Place 2 potatoes on each piece of paper.
- Fan out pieces so that they overlap slightly.
- Sprinkle each potato package with about 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Grind pepper over potatoes.
- Dot each potato with 1 teaspoon Herb Butter.
- Carefully seal each packet, crimping edges securely. Place packages on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings.