|Herb Compound Butter|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: FRA115
Herb Compound Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter; softened
- 2 shallots; minced
- 1 tablespoon each; minced fresh thyme, basil, oregano
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Place butter in a food processor or 2-cup mixing bowl.
- Add shallots, herb, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spread on parchment paper and roll into a cylinder or place in mold.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week or the freezer for 2 months.
Yield: 1/2 cup.