|Grilled Swordfish over angel hair pasta|
Difficulty Level: medium
Recipe Id: USA1002
Grilled Swordfish Served over Herbed Angel Hair Pasta and Lemon Buerre Blanc.
Marinate Swordfish fillets in:
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- 1 tblsp. Chopped garlic
- 1 tblsp. Chopped thyme
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ tblsp. Grated lemon zest
When ready for grilling, add salt and lemon juice.
1. Grill approximately 3-4 minutes each side.
2. Prepare Lemon Buerre Blanc (see recipe)
3. Toss prepared Angel Hair pasta with:
- 1/2 Tblsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tblsp. chopped Basil
- 1 tblsp. chopped Oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
4. In large serving bowl place pasta in center.
5. Place fish (cut in two pieces) one on top of the other, over pasta.
6. Ladle tsauce over the fish and garnish with chopped parsley and fresh herbs for a delicious seafood dish.