|Maryland Style Crab Cakes|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: USA1001
Maryland Style Crab Cakes
- 4 pounds lump crabmeat; cleaned
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- Mix all ingredients except for the bread crumbs, stirring lightly to keep crab lumps together.
- Add the bread crumbs slowly until most of the moisture is soaked up.
- Scoop into 2-ounce portions and form into cakes, then lightly press into toasted bread crumbs.
- Sauté in oil at 350 degrees F until cakes are brown and heated in middle.