|Beer Batter Fried Veggies 'n' Things|
Difficulty Level: Medium
Recipe Id: USA1047
Beer Batter Fried Veggies 'n' Things
- 1 oil
- 1 env. golden onion soup mix
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup beer, any regular beer
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 veggies 'n' things
- In deep fat fryer, heat oil to 375øF.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat golden onion recipe soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, mustard and beer until smooth and well belnded.
- Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Dip Suggested Veggies 'N' Things into batter, then carefully drop into hot oil.
- Fry, turning once, until golden brown; drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.
Makes about 4 cups Veggies 'N' Things.