|Artichoke Bottoms With Bay Scallops|
Difficulty Level: Medium
Recipe Id: USA1045
Artichoke Bottoms With Bay Scallops
- 3/4 lb scallops, bay, washed
- 1 cup bread crumbs, fresh, fine
- 3 tablespoon parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1/4 cup celery, minced
- 2 garlic, cloves, minced
- 28 oz artichoke bottoms, drained
- oil, canola, for brushing on grill rack
- Mix scallops, bread crumbs, parsley, tarragon, celery and garlic in a bowl.
- Gently mound filling into artichoke bottoms.
- Prepare grill. When coals are hot, set artichokes on grill rack, brushed with oil, about 4 to 6 inches from heat source.
- Cover grill. Cook stuffedartichokes for about 3 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Using a long-handled spatula, transfer artichoke bottoms to serving dish.
- Serve hot.