|Alpine Mushroom Salad|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: USA1015
Alpine Mushroom Salad
- 2 cups chanterelle mushrooms; quartered
- 1 cup porcini mushrooms; cut into large dice
- 1 teaspoon garlic; chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes; peeled,seeded,diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil; chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes; diced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley; chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss together mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. .
- Bake in oven until light brown. Remove.
- Toss with remaining ingredients.
Keep at room temperature.