|Cajun Barbeque Butter|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: SAUCE115
Cajun Barbeque Butter
- 1 1/2 pounds unsalted butter; softened
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh garlic; minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Use "Cajun Barbeque Butter" to make "Cajun Barbeque Shrimp." See recipe.
- Whip butter until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend completely.
- Put into a storage container and chill until needed.