|Jack Daniels Grilling Sauce|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: BARS102
Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1−1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Dip meat in sauce and place on grill over hot coals. When meat is turned, brush with sauce.
3. Grill to desired degree of doneness. Just before meat is removed from grill, brush again with sauce.
Try adding wood chips to the coals for a wonderful smokey flavor.
Makes enough for 8 servings.