|Slow-Smoked Beef Tenderloin With White Truffle Aioli|
Difficulty Level: Medium
Recipe Id: USA1016
Slow-Smoked Beef Tenderloin With White Truffle Aioli
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- chopped Italian parsley for garnish
Prepare "White Truffle Aioli", an aioli is a garlic and mayonnaise sauce common to southern France. See recipe for "White Truffle Aioli"
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil
- Sear tenderloin on all sides.
- Place in smoker using apple wood.
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 160 degrees and continue smoking for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with aioli and chopped parsley