|Cajun Barbeque Shrimp|
Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: USA1010
Cajun Barbeque Shrimp
- 2 fluid ounces Cajun barbecue butter; See Recipe
- 7 large shrimp; peeled & deveined
- 1 fluid ounce beer
- 1 fluid ounce chicken bouillon
- 1 ounce unsalted butter
See recipe for "Cajun Barbeque Butter".
- Melt the Cajun Barbeque Butter, in a medium skillet, over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp and sauté until they begin to turn pink.
- Add the beer and chicken bouillon and cook until the shrimp are done.
- Add the unsalted butter and shake the pan to melt and incorporate the butter.
- Arrange the shrimp in a dish or on a plate and pour butter over them. Serve hot.
CHEF'S NOTE: For ease of preparation, mix the beer and chicken bouillon together.