- 4 tablespoons espresso coffee
- 1 tablespoon Grappa
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Marscapone cheese
- 24 Savoiardi biscuits
- 1 ounce sweet chocolate, grated
1. In a small bowl, combine the coffee and grappa; set aside
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks together with the sugar until thick and lemon−colored.
4. Add the marscapone and blend. Gently fold the egg whites into the cheese mixture.
5. Place half of the biscuits in the bottom of a 10−inch square baking dish or larger serving plate.
6. Sprinkle with half of the coffee mixture. Cover with half of the cheese mixture, and repeat process.
7. Refrigerate tiramisu for 4 hours before serving.
8. Garnish with grated chocolate.