Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe Id: ITA101
- 4 large fresh tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup packed whole leaf fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup imported olives
1. On a large platter, arrange tomato and mozzarella slices and basil leaves, alternating and overlapping each.
2. Drizzle salad with olive oil; Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Garnish with imported olives.