Sole And Salmon Rolls With Ginger Beurre Blanc
- 1 salmon fillet; 1 inch thick
- 4 sole fillets
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Ginger Beurre Blanc; (see recipe)
1. Cut the salmon fillet into 4 strips. Lay a salmon strip across the width of each sole fillet.
2. Roll the sole fillets around the salmon and secure with a toothpick.
Recipe can be made to this point a few hours ahead.
3. Heat oven to 400°F. Put sole and salmon rolls in a baking dish, pour wine over the fish, and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven until done, about 20 minutes.
4. Prepare the Ginger Beurre Blanc.
5. Remove sole and salmon rolls from oven. Using a slotted spatula, put a sole and salmon roll on each plate and surround with sauce.